Who are we
Fugee School is on a mission to enable refugee children to realise their potential – by equipping them with academic, vocational and life-skills, in an environment free from discrimination and exclusion.
We live to
- develop our students critical and creative thinking.
- tailor our curriculum to address the specific needs refugee children face due to trauma and disruption as a result of displacement.
- encourage our students to discover their strengths and develop them.
We believe that every child deserves the right to have dreams and ambition, and the chances to achieve them.
- Volunteers to teach english, maths and general knowledge
We are looking for qualified, volunteer teachers to help prepare our students to sit for the Cambridge IGCSE Math & Science exams. The teaching position will be on Saturday and/or Sunday, for 1.5 to 3 hours a day, for 6 months.
- Computer skills and finance/accounts.
- Fun days out/ trips with the residents.
- university style chairs with flip tables
- educational materials,
- transport ie: buses to transport students to do activities.