|Email firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com|
|Phone number||+603 7728 0710|
|Phone number||+603 7727 5887|
|Fax number||+603 7728 7857|
|Year of establishment||2007|
|Address||No. 65A, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Utama 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, MALAYSIA|
- Dry / Preserved / Gocery Food Items
- Educational Books
- Toys and Games
- Toothpaste / Toothbrush
Who are we
Founded by Dr. Peggy C. Wong, Living Hope is an organisation dedicated to be the voice for the unheard cries of the poor, needy and marginalized children living in Malaysia and internationally.
Dr Wong started Living Hope in May 2007 as a Corporate Social Responsibility initiative to bring both awareness and resources to these children. She firmly believes that education is the one and only way out of the vicious cycle of poverty.
Living Hope provides food and education to the poorest of the poor children living in Malaysia and internationally and to give them a LIVING HOPE for a better tomorrow.
Living Hope seeks generosity from your personal or corporate support
1. “One Egg One Child” Feeding Program – per child per year RM 400
2. “Educate-A-Child” Program – per child per year RM 300
3. Mini Toy & Book Library (mini TBL): RM 6,000 per library.
4. Building a Private Pre-School owned and operated by ethnic minorities in rural areas for indigenous children RM 50,000.
5. Education Resource Centre RM 150,000.
6. Festivities-on-wheels – A minimum of RM 50.
7. General Cash Donation – Any amount.
For any cash donations please send a bankers draft or cheque made payable to Living Hope.
Or a direct bank-in to 514196635780 at Maybank. Please fax the bank-in slip to us at 03-7728 7857
Cash payments directly to our office No.65A, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.Malaysia.
We also accept donations such as the following items:
- Dry /preserved /grocery food items
- Educational books, toys and games in good condition for pre-school and school children
- Personal care necessities such as toothpaste/toothbrush/ etc