|Contact person||Teacher Danutcha Singh/ Chun Wah Hoo|
|Phone number||+603 9054 9247 (Office)|
|Phone number||+6018 222 2247|
|Address||1Petaling Commerz & Residential Condos, #1-9, Jalan 1 C/149, Off Jalan Sungai Besi, 57100, Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
SOLS 24/7 (Company reg. no: 811025-T) is a non-political, non-religious, non-governmental organization, providing education and social services without prejudice, beyond borders, to underserved communities. We carry out activities on our own and work with partners for strategic outreach.
SOLS 24/7′s unique education programs are offered in five countries, Cambodia, Timor Leste, Malaysia, Laos and India.
In recognition for his community development work and efforts in unifying youth, SOLS 24/7 Founder and International Director, Dr. Madenjit Singh won the inaugural Better Malaysia Foundation Personality of the Year award 2012.
What Inspires Us
We are lucky and blessed to be born into good families, to be educated and be given the opportunity to develop our potential. Unfortunately, many others do not have the same set of circumstances as us.
Thus, it is our privilege and responsibility to give back to society.
- English and Life Skills Programs
- Over the past 13 years, SOLS 24/7 has trained over 138,000 youths.
- SOLS’ research department has discovered and developed a simple and very effective education system that is able to help youth who are struggling in school to cope with academic education. Our systems are a combination of action and classroom learning. We provide amongst the best English, basic Maths, Computer and SOLS SMART (leadership-character) programs for free or highly-subsidized to all.
- With unique methodologies, we also incorporate personal development and motivation into the English curriculum for a holistic approach to education.
- We provide 1) Teacher Training Academy 2) Youth Development Centre 3) Community Education Program 4) Partner School Program
- Other Programs we run: English Training Programs, SOLS Tech, Scholar Development Program, SOLS NGO University, SOLS University.
Community Development Officer/ Volunteer Support
There are opportunities for employment with SOLS 24/7 as CDOs, who will be based in communities to educate and develop the children, youth, housewives and adults.
Minimum period of employment for CDOs is 12 months, and full-time volunteers are 3 ½ months.
Community Education Programs
SOLS 24/7 and the Better Malaysia Foundation has spearheaded 25 community centres in Malaysia which provides education to the community for FREE. SOLS 24/7 CEP acts as a hub of education, community development and life skills training.
SOLS 24/7 is looking for key individuals who can nominate their communities and help set-up CEPs in their hometowns: http://www.my.sols247.org/project100/nominate-area/