Put aside our stereotype of the socially underprivileged for a moment, how often will we perceive them as inspirational pioneers, small biz owners, unique talents, aspiring income earners and even social change agents?
They are the faces and heartbeat of GoodHire, who take on the long journey to progress beyond charity.
They are wheelchair bound talents who pioneer competitive IT and creative media services to clients, visually and hearing impaired talents who try to replicate the first direct sales network for the blind in the country, youths with learning disabilities who delight people with remarkable handmade artwork and internationally recognized paintings, inspirational leaders who try to create more work and income opportunities for the underprivileged, etc.
GoodHire unites them all to pursue a common goal of developing long term capabilities and fighting for more work and income opportunities. We are currently in pilot phase in Klang Valley, simple things that you can do to be part of this social change movement:
- I love all things social media and now I want to put my skills to promote social change!
- Get me on the ground to help in outreach/work with small biz run by underprivileged talents
- Get me GoodHire promotional message template for blog/email/social networking sites, I’ll blast off from here
- I want to recommend talents to GoodHire
- I have something even better in mind…
- I just want to search GoodHire list to find what I want, then buy/hire directly from the contact given
- I have some products & services in mind/I have feedback to improve on what GoodHire offers
- I’m thinking of funding small biz run by underprivileged talents with investment/grant
We welcome you to www.good-hire.org to find out more about us.
Feel free to talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and +6012 296 7225 and also inquire about potential partnership opportunities.