Who are we
Taman Sinar Harapan Tampoi (Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat) was established on 1975. It is one of the various facilities provided by the Malaysian government located in Tampoi, Johor Bahru.
This service is open to people with disabilities who are registered with the Social Welfare Department and recommended by the medical officer or physician. It is open to Malaysian citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia. Taman Sinar Harapan offers training for residents aged between 15 to 35, boys and girls.
- Provide care, protection and rehabilitation to persons with disabilities.
- Provide self-management training
- Provide pre-vocational training
- Provide social activities
- Provide social-skill training
Centre actively seeking voluntary organisations for the purpose of integration with the community. Volunteers are welcome, please contact organisation for more information about how you could help.
Donations in kind and in cash are welcome.