|Contact person||Madam Sarada|
|Phone number||+603 4043 8020|
|Fax number||+603 4043 6332|
|Year of establishment||1984|
|Address||23-1, Jalan 15/48A, Off Jalan Sentul, 51000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
Who are we
CHILD was incorporated in Malaysia under section 16(4) of the Companies Act Malaysia 1965 and operates on a license under section 24(2) as a voluntary non-profit making concern, funded solely from the general public and the subscription from its members. The promoters of the company are professionals who give their services without receiving any payment or allowance, to fulfill the following five major objectives of the company.
1) To provide welfare , education facilities and loan funds for needy children and youth, irrespective of race, religion or creed. The special areas of attention are pre-school and primary education and the training of teachers for these classes.
2) To organize and support schemes for alleviating suffering of all children
3) To train youth in vocational skills and provide means of participating in the creation of a better and more advanced society
4) Institute and award scholarships, bursaries, medal, prizes, etc or assistance in respect of education and training.
5) Liaise with any other Malaysian organization or institution in carrying out the objectives of the company.
Child runs various educational projects to aid schools in Malaysia with special need children and youth.