Brahma Kumaris Malaysia was established in 1981 with the aim of serving the public by teaching Raja Yoga meditation and to impart moral and ethical knowledge.
Courses are offered free of charge as a service to the community. We regularly organise lectures, exhibitions, workshops and seminars on topics related to self-development, values education and self management leadership. Thousands of people have taken benefit, in terms of building character, regaining peace of mind, increasing concentration power and enhancing self-confidence.
On a global level, we have actively participated in the several international projects such as Million Minutes of Peace Appeal (1986), Global Cooperation for a Better World (1988), Sharing Values for a Better World (1989) and the Manifesto 2000 for a Culture of Peace and Non-Violence.
1. To establish Universal Peace by imparting Spiritual Knowledge and training of Easy Raja Yoga
2. To create a deeper sense of awareness of the important role of spirituality in human development
3. To understand our rights as well as our responsibilities in society and work together to achieve reconciliation of human values and peace
4. To introduce practical programmes everywhere emphasising the importance of world brotherhood (being children of one God the World Father) and thus maintain global unity
5. To create sense of global co-operation for an ideal worldLearn More
Brahma Kumaris Rajayoga, Malaysia
|Mr Letchumanan RamathaContact Person
|+603 2282 6396 Phone Number
|+603 2282 2310Phone Number
|+603 228 34070Fax Number
|Established since 1981Year of Establishment
|Harmony House 10, Lorong Ma'arof Bangsar Park 59000 Kuala Lumpur Wilayah PersekutuanAddress