Canine Cares aims to provide basic veterinary care support to community stray dogs in the greater Kuala Lumpur metropolitan area of Malaysia.
Our objectives are to protect Malaysian canines from maltreatment, cruelty and suffering, with particular emphasis in the following areas:
- support the control of the urban dog population by advocating for their neutering whenever practicable or desirable to do so, and to make funds available whenever possible to provide financial assistance to members of the public for this purpose.
- aid persons of limited means in so far as their dogs’ welfare is concerned.
- maintain special funds for the creation and operation of dog hospice facilities.
- assist in the provision of training in the welfare of canines.
- maintain a continuous campaign to educate members of the general public to have a responsible attitude towards canines and their welfare.
- advocate for legislation to require that whenever it is necessary for a canine to be destroyed, it shall be carried out humanely.
|Established since 2017Year of Establishment|
|38 Jalan Sungai Dua Taman Seputeh 58000 Kuala LumpurAddress|