1. To advise and to deal with social problems in Malaysia.
2. To initiate or execute any social services not operated by any other authority or organization.
3. To secure the help and support of the public and government in order to achieve the objectives of the Council.
4. To promote the welfare of the people with mental and physical disabilities, the underprivileged, distressed and destitute and to undertake or assist in the promotion of any scheme conducive to such welfare.
5. To undertake any social service either directly or through the State and District Branches in accordance with the objectives of the Council.
6. To seek affiliation and representation with the National Social Welfare Council, Malaysia or any other National/International Welfare Organisation for active participation.Learn More
Central Welfare Council, Peninsular Malaysia (CWC)
|Y. Bhg. Dato' Haji Othman bin BokhariContact Person
|+603 2743 714Phone Number
|+603 2734 279Fax Number
|Registrar of Societies (ROS) - 2121Registration Number
|2A, Lorong Syed Putra Kiri Off Jalan Syed Putra P.O Box 10523 50460 Kuala LumpurAddress