1. Exchanging information about the impact of global forces on local action and the reverse effects.
2. Lobbying and advocating at appropriate levels.
3. Undertaking research and promoting education and training.
4. Assisting in the organization of local, national and international programmes and events.
5. Empowering people to formulate and implement their own policies.
6. Promoting understanding of social and development issues at all levels.
7. Publishing case studies on all forms of people-centred development and publishing regular newsletters.
8. Promoting and facilitating a Technical Assistance Fund and Network.
9. Promoting and strengthening issue-based networks, national and regional groupings and associations.
Commonwealth Association for Local Action and Economic Development, Malaysia (COMMACT)
|Mr. Abdullah Malim BagindaContact Person|
|+603 4219 849Phone Number|
|+603 2549 995Fax Number|
|KSD-21, Jalan Malawali, Taman Setapak 53000 Kuala Lumpur Wilayah PersekutuanAddress|