Who Are We
Dialogue Includes All is a social enterprise that envisions an inclusive and empathetic society where all are equal with zero barriers and no separation between the abled and disabled community.
- To yield more educated, equipped and empowered people with disabilities
- To provide quality education access to children and youth with disabilities through technology
- To provide decent and equal job and entrepreneurial opportunities for the disabled community
- To champion inclusion, equality, empathy and resilience in society
- To create awareness and education to the general public about the disabled community
Our Key Objectives
Aligned with the United Nation Sustainable Development Goals launched in 2015, Dialogue Includes All aims to achieve the following:
- End poverty in all its form everywhere
The disabled community often fall below the poverty line due to lack of confidence, lack of quality education and lack of opportunities. We hope to help change their mindset—that they are abled individuals despite their disabilities.
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education, promoting lifelong learning opportunities for all
Malaysia is still behind in terms of knowledge and ability to provide quality education opportunities to the disabled community. We hope to begin influencing systemic changes in policies, facilities, training and education quality for the disabled.
- Reduce inequality within and among countries
The disabled community are often seen as a burden to society and unable to contribute to the economic growth of the country. We hope to change the mindset of the abled to cultivate empathy and inclusiveness in their daily routine and business, to provide equal opportunities for the disabled.
- Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize global partnership for sustainable development
As the saying goes – Rome wasn’t built in a day. And, it surely wasn’t done by one person. Through our advocacy efforts, we hope to create greater awareness of the needs of this community and to partner with organisations from different sectors in creating an inclusive and empathetic society for all.
Dialogue Includes All
|Established since 2012Year of Establishment
|LG-05-06, Lower Ground Floor, The Weld, No 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala LumpurAddress