Who are we
HOUSE OF JOY is a social concern and a non-profit charitable home that administers shelter, care and training to orphans, children and teens who are underprivileged, abused, abandoned and neglected, poor, and delinquent. Besides children’s home, we also give shelter and care to some underprivileged and destitute old folk. House of Joy has been established since 1st August 1992 by Rev Tang Chee Sing and his wife Lee Ching Mun.
The aim of House of Joy is to reach out to these needy people, to develop a real sense of worth and a change for the betterment amongst children, teenagers and the elderly. We hope that by loving, caring, counselling, educating, training and transforming through restoration will help this needy especially children and teenagers into useful adults, ready to face life’s challenges.
Our Aims & Objectives
- To protect, shelter and to provide a loving and caring homely environment for orphans, underprivileged, abused, neglected, abandoned, delinquent and helpless single parented children and teens.
- To nurture and cultivate good values, brotherhood and sisterhood love among children, teens and elderly.
- To provide facilities and opportunities for literacy learning, appreciation of music and art, developing IT, language, leadership and living skills.
- To cultivate positive moral and spiritual values, helping children to regain trust, self control, faithful to God and to become a good and discipline citizen.
House Of Joy provides
- Residential care to orphans, under privileged children and those from neglected, broken, abused and poor family as well as weak and destitute elders.
- Help provided in personal developments; physically, mentally, socially and spiritually.
- Help children who wanted to continue and further their education.
- Cultivate good values in the children so that they will be good citizens and leader of the nation.
How you can help
House Of Joy depends largely on public donations/contributions for its operations. Funding from individuals, organisations, companies, and churches. We hope to work in partnership with more organisations, companies, and churches for funding through sponsorship programme, to support and ease our financial constraints.
Our future plans
We will continue to pray and seek God’s will and guidance earnestly on the following plans:
- Workshop for industrial & skill learning
- A farming project
- A recreational and hospitality training centre
- Setup more homes within Malaysia
Volunteers are welcome!
- Food, Toiletries, Furniture, School supplies (uniform,shoes,stationery)
Cash donation for utilities,
- A 15-seater Van
House of Joy
|Lesley Contact Person|
|+603 8070 4497Phone Number|
|+6019 339 2847Phone Number|
|+603 8075 7967Fax Number|
|Established since 1992Year of Establishment|
|No. 78A, Jalan TK1/1, Taman Kinrara, Jalan Puchong Batu 7, 47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.Address|