The Malaysia Lysosomal Diseases Association (MLDA) is a non-for-profit patient support organisation dedicated to improving the lives of all patients afflicted by Lysosomal Storage Diseases by:
- advocating for the establishment of a sustainable healthcare system for all LSD patients
- creating greater awareness of the 50 Lysosomal Storage Diseases
- supporting research for a cure and treatment that will improve the quality of life of the patients
- developing and sustaining an effective patient community network that provides comprehensive support for the ever-increasing needs of individuals and families affected by Lysosomal Storage Diseases.
As our association continues to grow, we hope to be able to offer certain programmes and services to our members. These will be structured to provide our members with the latest information, opportunities to build a strong support networks and the access to the latest medical services.
Some of the services we hope to be able to offer in the near future are
- Information and updates on LSD
- Counselling Services
- Financial advice and support
We also hope to be able to provide programmes that will enable us to continue to spread awareness and build strong support networks among patients, families and other interested parties.
Malaysia Lysosomal Diseases Association (MLDA)
|+6019 6899 620Phone Number
|1520, Taman Bukit Kaya, 70200 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, MalaysiaAddress