Malaysian Social Research Institute (MSRI) is primarily a service delivery non-profit organization working with refugee and asylum-seeker communities whose country of origins are those within the Middle Eastern, Central Asian and African regions; which include Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Syria, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen. Our services focus on education, health, livelihood and emergency support. MSRI has 3 core programmes, namely an education programme for children (from 4 to 18 years of age) and adults, a family health programme offering primary healthcare, mental health and outreach services, and a community service programme offering vocational training, livelihood and support services ranging from emergency support to case management….
Create equitable and sustainable opportunities for the under-privileged, disadvantaged, marginalized or vulnerable individuals or groups in Malaysia, regardless of race, religion or origin, to thrive in life.
Carry out quality and impactful humanitarian services, research, publication and advocacy work on socio-economic issues for the benefit of the needy, under-privileged, disadvantaged, marginalized or vulnerable individuals or groups including Orang Asli, refugees and asylum seekers in Malaysia, regardless of race, religion or origin.
1. We are responsible and committed to MSRI’s Vision and Mission.
2. We support our clients based on mutual respect, whilst ensuring confidentiality;
3. We are accountable and transparent in what we do;
4. Our work will be done in accordance with the principles of humanity, neutrality, impartiality and operational independence;
5. As a learning organisation we
● Promote knowledge and learning
● Take criticism, feedback and suggestions for improvement seriously
● Work as a team
● Promote personal development
● Value diversity and promote mutual respect
Malaysian Social Research Institute (MSRI)
|+603-4252 8699Phone Number|
|1, Jalan Mamanda 7, Ampang Point, Ampang, SelangorAddress|