1. To improve the quality of life of plantation workers through collective action.
2. To secure the complete organization of all workers and to promote the industrial, social and intellectual interest of its members.
3. To obtain and maintain for its members just and proper rates of remuneration, security of employment, reasonable hours and conditions of work and to provide advice and assistance accordingly.
4. To regulate relations between employers and employees and endeavour to adjust any difference that may arise between them.
5. To promote the interest of workers subject to the provisions of the Trade Union Act (1959).
National Union of Plantation Workers (NUPW)
|Mr M.PatchiappanContact Person|
|[email protected] Email|
|03-7782 7622Phone Number|
|No. 428, A-B Jalan 5/46, Gasing Indah, 46000, Petaling Jaya, SelangorAddress|