Established in 2017, Pertubuhan Kebajikan Next Care (“PKNC”) is a non-profit organisation that provides community services, activities and community assistance focusing on the underprivileged in Malaysia. In addition, this organization also collaborates with various government agencies, NGOs and companies in Malaysia in terms of sponsoring goods and services for each of the organization’s activities for each group of people.
The OBJECTIVES of the Next Care Welfare Organization (PKNC) are:-
- To defend the fate of Orphans, Orphans, Children of poor families, Children with disabilities, Tahfiz students and those named as students.
- Helping students who have problems with the Entrance Fee at the beginning of their admission to the University who are from poor families, orphans, orphans and others who are named as Students.
- Ensure that students under the organization are on the right platform and can continue their studies to a higher level.
- Doing charity work, volunteering according to the circumstances, for example helping during floods and so on.
- Helping students in and out of the country regardless of race, ethnicity and religion.
Pertubuhan Kebajikan Next Care
|+603-6151 1303 Phone Number
|+6011-1883 1303 Phone Number
|Established since 2017Year of Establishment
|28-6 Putraone Residence Persiaran Bukit Rahman Putra 1, Bukit Rahman Putra, Seksyen U20, 40160 Sungai Buloh Selangor, MalaysiaAddress