Building the talents in the students meaning in multiple sectors such as Science, sports, Arts, Essay writing, Cartoon drawing, Innovation, ICT, Short story writing, Technology Development, Scientific research, Multimedia Videos and others. Creativity are vital to produce an excellent project prototype.
Talent Developing Society (TDS) provides proper incentive and inspiration for the pursuit of scientific and creativity knowledge in vigorous way by broadening their general outlook. We provide opportunities for bringing students close to the society and to acquaint the people with the services and contribution of the creativity in their life.
The main purpose to develop among the student the spirit and attitude of healthy competition for the individual and social cause. We help the students in imbibing the habit of self- reliance, self-dependence and love for manual work. We provide opportunity for the development of the constructive, exploratory and inventive faculties of the students. Other than that we make the students understand the values of time and to help them in the proper utilization to their leisure hours.
The objective is to create interest in latest inventions, Art, ICT, discoveries of science in various fields and Environment. Thus this is to develop students, interest and participation in the competition. Nevertheless to create opportunity to prove themselves and show their talents in national and international level competition which will develop higher thinking students and confident. Encouragement and advise to develop their idea by guiding them to a proper channel to be future entrepreneur.
Responsibilities & Functions
Talent Developing Society supports Malaysian national development and strategy in Malaysia vision. TDS is a step in the direction of supporting Malaysia commitment to promote innovation, entrepreneurship and applied research in order to develop its knowledge- based economy, enrich its human capital and improve its competitiveness. It also stresses interdisciplinary research that can cover any and all STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics subjects and other multiple talents. TDS is a nontraditional educational project, in which students at Malaysia primary and secondary schools work in teams with highly knowledgeable teachers on practical all problems in authentic contexts and in other aspects such as writing skills. All students at the school, regardless of gender, nationality, socio –economic status, or special needs is eligible to participate.Society members train and mentor this future generation of scientists and help develop and enhance their critical-thinking, problem-solving, and team-work skills. Students, in teams, formulate their own research questions related to materials science; build a research plan; investigate, using state-of-the-art technology and scientific instrumentation; and learn to write good English essays.Some students were taught to design and create creative product such as book marks, cards, basket,pots with recycle materials. They sell these product among their friends at schools and shops. With their profit they will save for scholarships for students in need. Both students and volunteers have enormously benefited from the project! They’ve learnt about teamwork and leadership and developed business skills. And most important they have been empowered. Therefore, we must acquire the necessary ability for performing such responsibility by taking care of the things mentioned below:
The aims and objectives of our society as below:
- To provide proper incentive and inspiration for the pursuit of general knowledge in vigorous way by broadening their general outlook. (eg: ICT, Story writing, Science, Innovation, Art).
- To provide opportunities for bringing students close to the society and to acquaint the people with the services and contribution of the talent in their life.
- To develop among the student the spirit and attitude of healthy competition for the individual and social cause.
- To help the students in imbibing the habit of self- reliance, self-dependence and love for manual work.
- To provide opportunity for the development of the constructive, explorative and inventive faculties of the students.
- To make the students understand the values of time and to help them in the proper utilization to their leisure hours.
- To create interest in latest inventions and discoveries of science in various fields and to get acquainted with the life history and contributions of great scientists.
- To develop students, interest and participation in the competition.
- To create opportunity to prove themselves and show their talents in national and international level competitions.
- To develop higher thinking students and confidence.
- To become a student of scholarship, future entrepreneur and the love of our earth through ENVIRONMENT awareness programs.
Pertubuhan Pembangunan Bakat Malaysia (Talent Development Society)
|+60 19-527 7941Phone Number
|PUAN JAYA DEVI A/P SREENIWASANHead of Organisation
|NO. 44, JALAN TIRAM 1, TAMAN TIRAM, 09600 LUNAS, KEDAHAddress