The Project Management Institute Malaysia Chapter (PMIMY), founded in 1994, is a Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI). PMI is the world’s leading professional association for a growing community of millions of project professionals and changemakers worldwide. As the world’s leading authority on project management, PMI empowers people to make ideas a reality. Through global advocacy, networking, collaboration, research, and education, PMI prepares organizations and individuals to work smarter in an ever-changing and dynamic world.
PMIMY’s vision to be a “Champion to Power Project Economy in Malaysia” by “Strengthening Ourselves by Enabling Our Chapter and Empowering You to Turn Ideas into Reality” through whatever skills and capability you have.
Here is 6Ps Manifesto for our chapter to support our vision and mission:
- Platform – To create a safe, trusted, agile, fun and pivot platform for our members to grow, seek help and connect.
- People – To empower our Volunteers, Members including non-chapter members, Women, Youths, Seniors, and our Society to turn ideas into reality.
- Practice – To create the opportunity for our members to practice all PMI standards, practice guides, principles, disciplines, knowledge, skills and techniques within and beyond the chapter as life skills, learning skills, career skills, business skills, people skills, and digital skills.
- Prospect – To create opportunities for our members to grow and seek a better career, job, business, networking, friendship, and fellowship prospects.
- Pride – To make our members feel proud to be part of our community to grow, give back, and transform.
- Passion –To create an opportunity for our members to develop a passion for leading, sharing, mentoring, and coaching.
Project Management Institute, Malaysia Chapter
|+6 016-435 4659Phone Number|
|Established since 1994Year of Establishment|
|c/o HELP University Level 10, ELM Business School No. 15, Jalan Sri Semantan 1 Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala LumpurAddress|