* Established in year 1985. The founders were YDH Dato’ Hj. Baharin B. Hj. Mat Akhir, Orang Besar Daerah Sabak Bernam and Tn. Hj Jamari B. Ngarip. Initially, it was a wooden house and only accommodated 6 occupants, which include one staff and one cook.
* In year 1988, a double storey building was built courtesy of the State of Selangor. The building consists of a separate hostel each for Boys and girls, a small office and a mini library. Thereafter, new extension of building was built to accommodate a dining hall, kitchen and warden hostel.
* In year 2000, a new building was built to accommodate computer room and prayer room as well as a library.
* To date, there are few facilities for an outdoor activities such as takraw court, badminton court and a ping pong court.
* To give a shelter and a suitable place for the needy children / students
* To provide better and more comfortable facilities as well to create a harmonious neighbourhood
* To preserve and further develop a healthy spiritual as well as physical development
* To give students an equal opportunity to achieve personal development both in academic and in co-curriculum activities
* To nurture a sense of love and cooperation among the students
* To nurture the spirit of togetherness, respect and responsibility.
* To better equip students with a basic knowledge to face the social life
Rumah Anak Yatim Sabak Bernam
|Tn. Hj Samuri B. Godiran Contact Person
|+603 3224 2849Phone Number
|+603 3224 2849Fax Number
|Established since 1985Year of Establishment
|Pertubuhan Kebajikan Anak-anak Yatim Islam Sabak Bernam, Lot 5204 Jalan parit 1 Timur, 45300 Sungai Besar, SelangorAddress