Pertubuhan Rumah Kebajikan Seri Cahaya (‘Rumah Seri Cahaya’) is a registered charity welfare home set-up and run by two humanitarian individuals, Madam Kaliamah & Ms Linda Gregory since 1999. It is a non-profit, non-government support home which daily expenses are aided by the donations from the generous public and the corporate.
- The home offers the following:
- Shelter for the orphans, abandoned children, single mother with children,
- mentally challenged people, homeless senior citizens.
- Houses children from the age of 4 years to old folks of 70 years old.
- Assistance to single mothers in job replacement and day care for their children.
To offer assistance, guidance, aid, hope, a ray of sunshine to an otherwise bleak existence. To provide underprivileged or neglected children with Basic needs, Love and Security
Rumah Kebajikan Seri Cahaya Pulau Pinang
|Established since 1999Year of Establishment|
|741, Lintang Permatang Damar Laut, Kampung Batu Maung, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau PinangAddress|