Rumah Wawasan, is a foster home home for the underprivileged abused, abandoned and orphaned children that is registered with “Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat Negara” and is a member of Social Welfare Council, Perak.
We began our operation in early 1997 with two children and three residential staff in a rented house. Soon our family grew and we had to move to our present location, a five-room double storey house. We now have a full house of 30 children under our love and care.
Rumah Wawasan is managed by a seven-member Committee & is also assisted by some professionals with good standing in the community as board of advisors & is supported by caring individuals, the public and concerned institutions in Malaysia.
Aims and Goals
- help children of all ages and races who are without parents or next of kin who
- can take care of them and often times referred to as ‘Orphans’
- abused, abandoned, neglected by parents who are in themselves in need of
- help due to illness, old age or other serious circumstances.
- to build security, sense of dignity & hope for the future so they will become
- good, responsible and law abiding citizens.
- Provide Love, Care, Food, Clothing and Shelter
- Provide physical, emotional and spiritual support
- Provide education and teach living skills
- Provide Counselling and moral guidance
How you can help
There are many ways in which you can help our Home, including donating in cash or in kind, sponsoring a child and visiting the home. Many have found the opportunity a fulfilling experience as they share their love and resources with the children of Rumah Wawasan. Other than that, you too can experience the same enriching and rewarding feeling as you share your love with the children in the following ways.
- Tutoring the children
- Invite the children for meal
- Take the children for an outing
- Buying food and educational items
- Sponsor for a year’s rental
- Celebrate birthdays & other special days with the children
New requirements for Rumah Wawasan
- Fax machine with Photocopy features
- Major Repair to the Toilet System
- Cash donation to help petrol, Utilities
- Need 30 Bed sheet, pillow cases,blankets and mattress
Rumah Wawasan Manjung
|+605 6690 563 Phone Number|
|Established since 1999Year of Establishment|
|No. 4, (Lot 13276), Persiaran Desa Manjung Point 1/2, Desa Manjung Point, 32200 Manjung, PerakAddress|