- Malaysian Sign Language/Bahasa Isyarat Malaysia (BIM) Class: Interested in learning basic Malaysian Sign Language? They offer classes conducted by the deaf and are done in small groups, tailored to suit individual progress.
- Charity Car Wash: Get your car cleaned up by their group of professional deaf members.
- Haircut & Trimming: Experience a haircut by the Deaf. They know which hairstyle suits you the best!
- Sewing & Alteration: Their experienced deaf will be able to assist you with your tailoring needs. Craft or repair? No problem!
- Tuition for Deaf Children: They provide tuition classes for Deaf children to help them excel academically.
- Sales of Products by the Deaf: Discover products made by the Deaf. They have various rattan baskets, drawings, postcards, artwork, cakes, cookies, and so on.
Their address is Lot 1862, Lorong Laksamana 8, Off Jalan Laksamana Cheng Ho, 93200, 93200 Kuching, Sarawak1. They are open from Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 17:00, and on Saturday from 09:00 – 17:001. You can contact them at 012-811 82601.Learn More
Sarawak Society For The Deaf
|+608 2428 260 Phone Number|
|+6012- 8118260Phone Number|
|+608 2428 334Fax Number|
|No.42/82 Sarawak Registration Number|
|Lot 1862, Lorong Laksamana 8, Off Jalan Laksamana Cheng Ho, 93200 Kuching, Sarawak Address|