Treat Every Environment Special (TrEES) was established in 1995 to educate and empower Malaysians to conserve and protect Malaysia’s natural resources.
Established in 1995, TrEES engages and collaborates with other civil society organisations, businesses, governments and communities to take positive environmental action. We:
* provide advice and services to communities that face environmental issues and need support.
* run environmental education progammes for schools to empower our youth
* partner with marginalised and vulnerable communities to develop collaborative income-generating opportunities.
* provide aid relief for vulnerable communities.
• A joint collaboration between the Selangor State Government and TrEES resulted in the establishment of Taman Warisan Negeri Selangor (Selangor State Park). The Park spans 3 districts in Selangor, Hulu Selangor, Gombak and Hulu Langat and is Peninsula Malaysia’s third largest terrestrial conservation area.
• TrEES pioneered community recycling in the late 1990s’. Through replication our programme has expanded across the country.
• TrEES school environmental leadership programme “Young Voices for Conservation”, has laid the foundation for thousands of young leaders to engage, nurture and shape their future.
• TrEES initiated Project Uplift in 2020 when the COVID-19 pandemic began, and lockdowns were enforced. TrEES has provided aid in the form of food and personal care items to B40 families, Orang Asli and Refuges since March 2020.
Contact us at:-
Treat Every Environment Special Sdn. Bhd. (TrEES)
No. 19 Jalan 12/12
46200 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : +603 7931 3993
Treat Every Environment Special Sdn Bhd (TrEES)
|Leela Panikkar Contact Person|
|+603 7931 3993Phone Number|
|+603 7865 1457Fax Number|
|Established since 1995Year of Establishment|
|No. 19 Jalan 12/12 46200 Petaling Jaya, SelangorAddress|